Komodo Draconis - KHUx Party Forum

Welcome! This is the forum for Komodo Draconis, an Anguis union Party in KHUx.

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introducing Sorein: The Hardened Veteran

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sorein

PostSubject: Introducing Sorein: The Hardened Veteran   Sat May 12, 2018 4:16 am

Now that Timey has gone and started the trend I feel like I should probably follow along!

These days I typically go by Sorein (pronounced Soar-in) in the games I play, but I also used to go by Tido so if you know that tag then we may have known each other in a past game! To that end I have played many games including SWG, Stellaris, War Thunder, Runescape (isn't that an old one!), and many many more. I enjoy making stories about my various characters but never really write them down, however if you ask me I'm always happy to talk about whatever head cannon I have come up with!

As a fun party-related fact: Timey and I are the only remaining first generation members of Komodo Draconis, and I am the only remaining member of the power trio (myself, Luna, and Xziled) that once placed Komodo Draconis in the Anguis top 100 by slaying an unholy number of crab fortresses.

I hope that we will all be able to get along, and support one another until one day we reach the end of the story of Kingdom Hearts X/Unchained X/Union X
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Introducing Sorein: The Hardened Veteran
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Komodo Draconis - KHUx Party Forum :: On the Side :: Introductions-