Komodo Draconis - KHUx Party Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Komodo Draconis - KHUx Party Forum

Welcome! This is the forum for Komodo Draconis, an Anguis union Party in KHUx.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introducing Eve: the Support Apprentice

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eve.2674

Eve.2674

Introducing Eve: the Support Apprentice Empty
PostSubject: Introducing Eve: the Support Apprentice   Introducing Eve: the Support Apprentice Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2018 6:03 pm

Hello everyone! I should have introduced myself a long while ago! so here it is!

You can call me Eve, pretty much like Sorein I use that name for the games I play which go from Fire emblem to Animal Crossing, I'm a fan of both video games and anime ^^,

I've actually played few Kingdom Hearts games, but I know the story for all of them (I haven't played 3D yet), the ones that I played were KH2, KH:ReCoM and KH:BBSFM (all paths)

I like to draw a lot (but end up procrastinating a lot too though lol) and hope that what I share is to your liking!

I really hope to get along with all of you! ^^ And I hope to be a good support in the team!

Last edited by Eve.2674 on Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Eve: the Support Apprentice   Introducing Eve: the Support Apprentice Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2018 1:01 am

If you like to draw Kingdom Hearts stuff I would like to see it. I plan on posting more KH pics in the future too. Im not that good at drawing though.
Back to top Go down
Eve.2674

Eve.2674

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Eve: the Support Apprentice   Introducing Eve: the Support Apprentice Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2018 7:38 pm

Thank you!! I do plan on posting my drawing here ^^

I hope to see your pics too!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introducing Eve: the Support Apprentice   Introducing Eve: the Support Apprentice Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introducing Eve: the Support Apprentice
Page 1 of 1