Komodo Draconis - KHUx Party Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Komodo Draconis - KHUx Party Forum

Welcome! This is the forum for Komodo Draconis, an Anguis union Party in KHUx.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Keyblade Designs [Requests Open!]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Timey
Admin
Timey

Keyblade Designs [Requests Open!] Empty
PostSubject: Keyblade Designs [Requests Open!]   Keyblade Designs [Requests Open!] Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2018 11:14 pm

Alright, so! I've decided to design Keyblades, because they're fun to draw and it might be neat to have visual references for the roleplay section of the forums. I will be accepting requests, too, so feel free to ask if you'd like me to design a Keyblade for your character! I'll base it off the appearance of your avatar by default, but please let me know if you'd like any particular specifications. For example; slender or bulky, geometric or organic, sleek or jagged, along with any color schemes you'd like. Just be patient, because... I'm slow. It could be done in ten hours, or ten years. I procrastinate, along with having a billion and one other projects I'm also working on. So... I apologize for that in advance.
Back to top Go down
https://komododraconis-khux.board-directory.net
Timey
Admin
Timey

PostSubject: Re: Keyblade Designs [Requests Open!]   Keyblade Designs [Requests Open!] Icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2018 11:24 pm

Starting off, I'll share a design I made for my own Keyblade wielder, "Timey," also known as Catherine Skye. Named 'Anomalous,' this ethereal weapon feels like it carries a power from beyond the bounds of time and space. Note that this isn't meant to be her starting keyblade, but instead a later, possibly partially corrupted one reflecting her 'true nature.' I'll be explaining more about her in the introductions section of the roleplay forum, so look forward to that. It just might take a while, like everything else I do. Whoops.

Keyblade Designs [Requests Open!] Keybla10
Back to top Go down
Timey
Admin
Timey

PostSubject: Re: Keyblade Designs [Requests Open!]   Keyblade Designs [Requests Open!] Icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2018 6:11 pm

All currently in-progress requests will be listed here; if any specifications have been provided, I'll include them alongside it. If not, I'll just leave them as is, and base the Keyblade and its themes off of the design of your current avatar. Alternatively, if you've described your Keyblade in the roleplay introductions, I'll use any information there as the basis. If you would like me to tweak anything or aim for a particular style when designing it, and it's not marked here, feel free to comment below so I can add it up here for reference.

Pending Requests:

1. Sorein's Eclipse (crescent moon pendant, black and silver colors)

2. Sora
Back to top Go down
Sorein

Sorein

PostSubject: Eclipse   Keyblade Designs [Requests Open!] Icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2018 2:22 am

To give you some ideas I thought I would explain more about my head cannon for how this blade was born and why it is symbolic.

From my RP introduction Sorein obtains this blade after inadvertently slaying Luna while dueling Ziled although he doesn't remember this event outside of some nightmares that he has deemed impossible. Because of the way that the blade was formed and Sorein's amnesia regarding the event this keyblade is both "corrupted" and "incomplete."

The blade that I use in game is Starlight and thereby that is the keyblade that would have been used in that fateful fight so Eclipse is an evolution of that keyblade. In reality the blade takes 3 forms (two of which I haven't named yet). The first form was produced when Sorein killed Luna and it embodies the full brunt of anger and grief that Sorein felt. It was the keyblade that he used for the remainder of the Keyblade War and can be considered "corrupted" and "complete". When Sorein lost his memories due to the reawakening he lost the strong emotions previously associated with the Keyblade so it changed to be "corrupted" and "incomplete" (This is Eclipse). The final form of this keyblade would be after he regains his memories, accepts Luna's death, and moves past it which is when the blade would take a "purified" and "complete" form.

The blade's primary symbolism is that an Eclipse occurs when the moon moves between the Sun and Earth thereby blocking out the light from the sun. Thereby Luna's death is symbolically blocking out the light from Starlight and draping Sorein's world in darkness.

Ultimately the Keyblade isn't corrupted in the sense of it being "evil" so much as it is in the sense of it being "empty" or "lonely". I also imagine that due to the fact that the Keyblade was forged during a war that it would take on a militaristic look whereupon it might have a real weapon embedded in the design similar to the Ultima Weapon (Ultima Weapon)

I don't know if that will help give you any ideas for the detailing on the keyblade or not, but I hope it helps your creative process!
Back to top Go down
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Keyblade Designs [Requests Open!]   Keyblade Designs [Requests Open!] Icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2018 3:16 am

For my keyblade I want it named Lockhart. The name Lockhart is in reference to one of my fav characters Tifa Lockhart from Final Fantasy 7 as well as the keyblades ability to unlock hearts. As for the way it looks I dont have any preferences. I hope this info helps.
Back to top Go down
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Keyblade Designs [Requests Open!]   Keyblade Designs [Requests Open!] Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2018 8:15 pm

Timeys Timekeeper Keyblade

Since you're making keyblades for everyone I made you a keyblade Timey. I named It Timekeeper in reference to your avatar name as well as the Oathkeeper keyblade. Hope you like it.

Keyblade Designs [Requests Open!] 15290514
Back to top Go down
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Keyblade Designs [Requests Open!]   Keyblade Designs [Requests Open!] Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2018 7:03 pm

Duel blade Kingdom Key keyblade

I had an idea for a double sided Kingdom Key and was surprised to find that no one has made one yet. So I made one. I didnt make this keyblade for my own avatar in particular so if anyone wants to use it in RP feel free to. Hope you like it.

Keyblade Designs [Requests Open!] 20180610
Back to top Go down
Sorein

Sorein

PostSubject: Re: Keyblade Designs [Requests Open!]   Keyblade Designs [Requests Open!] Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2018 6:06 pm

A dual bladed keyblade is an interesting concept
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Keyblade Designs [Requests Open!]   Keyblade Designs [Requests Open!] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Keyblade Designs [Requests Open!]
Page 1 of 1